Monday, February 23, 2009

11th Grandbaby born!!

HYRUM PATRICK WILKINS
1st picture by photographer

Hyrum with his Great Grandma Abbott

Hyrum with Grammie VanNatter
~Thoughts from grammie
What an experience this birth was; the first all 'natural' birth in the family, and the first birth that great grammie Abbot had ever witnessed (her own childbearing days don't count!). We had 4 generations present. I, for one, am so grateful for this happy blessing in our lives at this particular time. We need good news, good happenings, and good times with those we love. We strive to be so faithful during the struggles in our lives and then blam! The Lord gives us a precious gift of new life....and life continues it's circle. I am reminded of the birth of each of you children and how unforgettable that moment was when you each were placed in my arms; a gift straight from God...just like little Hyrum.

1 comment:

TrishlovesDanny said...

1st of all I LOVE THE BABY pictures! Oh wait... it's my baby!!!!! :) I love you all! It has been such an experience being a mom already! I have so much to learn, I HAVE ALREADY learned so much! I am so thankful to have so many womderful moms around me that show me how to be, and push me to want to be the very best! I love my family so much!!!!!